The senior consultant will require to build and lead team of junior security consultants; work with sales and Turkey consulting leader to maintain a pipeline of security opportunities in the country.
Security Domain Skills
- The consultants should have a depth of knowledge and experience in the core security domains of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance and Identity Management and should be able to speak across the landscape as well.
- Basic understanding of
- Security governance, policies, and organization
- Compliance issues (ISO 27001, PCI DSS, COBIT)
- Identity and access management concepts including on-boarding, authorization and authentication processes and role-based access control
- The successful consultant will be an internal advisor to other IBM consultants and to clients. The consultant will assist in pre-sales, sales, deal closure, and organizing the delivery of security consulting services.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Strong writing skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Ability to shape client expectations
- Drive client pursuits and engage in complex deals
- Ability to work with global and diverse teams in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a matrix management model