This is a hands-on role the candidate is expected to apply functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools, planning/BI systems and functional finance processes (reports, input schedules, script logic, allocations, distributions, trending, forecast models).
- Design, build, test Applications on the SAP BPC platform, following the requirements defined by industry and Line of Business experts, using an Agile methodology.
- Promote the applications built, interacting with Marketing, Sales and Professional services organizations.
- Interact with customers to understand their experience with the applications, identify new requirements and deploy them on the projects.
- Identify and formalize best practices in Application building and share them internally within organizations EPM practice / CoE forums.
- At least 2 years of related experience (FP&A Roles / Corporate Accounting / Finance).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Advanced skill levels for Excel including macros, complex charts, and pivot tables.
- Multi-dimensional modeling.
- Experience building, tracking and reporting on budgets, forecasts, management reporting, and financial analysis.
- Knowledge preparing financial decks.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on simultaneous assignments/complex projects.
- Experience with SAP BPC Standard/Unified and Embedded Models.
- Experience with other EPM tools like Cognos, TM1, Oracle Essbase, Hyperion, etc.
- SAP BI/BW experience.
- Team Lead experience.