Basic Job Information
|Job Type||:||Contract to Hire|
|Required No. of Hire :||:||1 hire|
|How Urgent? :||:||1 to 6 days|
|Posted Date :||:||June 7, 2019|
This role will manage and mentor the QA team and work with members of the application development, product management and QA teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality applications and will report to the QA manager. This role will bring ideas, innovations thru QA process implementation and technologies to provide solutions for QA projects, frameworks, environment scaling, automation, performance, strategy, and the QA road map.
What you'll do:
- Manage and Mentor the QA Team and provide regular status updates to QA Manager
- Define testing architecture, Test strategy/Test plan and establish best test practices
- Experienced in optimizing Testing processes - Reduce functional testing time in the project.
- Define Test Approach & well versed in Test Design
- Evaluate Test Coverage and standardize QA Estimation Process.
- Define the overall process and deliverable s for all testing phases, checklists, and tools (for test management /defect/reporting/Dashboard)
- Define test data requirements and inter-dependencies across applications
- Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
- Responsible for resolving technical issues and help QA team members to move past the bottlenecks.
- Help shape thinking around robust, scalable technical solutions
- Conduct or facilitate QA Training & Workshops for QA Engineers
What you'll need:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- 10+ years of relevant experience in QA including architect roles
- Prior experience with design and development of frameworks from the ground up for UI, Micro service and API Automation
- Hands on experience building test scripts using Selenium
- Hands on experience with all types of testing Functional, API, UI, Regression, Automation, Performance
- Must have Agile experience and hands on TFS /Azure, Selenium
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience in a fast-paced Agile development environment
- Perform test readiness and operational readiness review activities
- Strong problem solving, written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills & outside of the box thinking
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Implementing CI/CD practices using tools like TFS, Jenkins.
- Experience on Katalon, TOSCA, Postman, Git, Mobile, Appium, Postman.