Basic Job Information
||Contract to Hire
|Required No. of Hire :
|How Urgent? :
||1 to 6 days
||$65 per hour
|Posted Date :
||July 11, 2019
|| Dallas, TX, USA,
- Java 1.8 required
- Able to work within a Git/Gitflow-based multi-branched software environment.
- Proficient computer skills, experience with the Atlassian Development Suite (Confluence, Jira, BitBucket), Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience with data driven applications and the technologies to manage big data
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to rules established to enforce test-driven/behavior-drive development, maintaining wiki pages, code style, and code group/peer review.
- Analyze requirements and technical specifications, and implement assigned development tasks using various web technologies.
- Be a team player, someone who can communicate both orally and through our various written communication mechanisms.
- Be able to work under the supervision of a more senior engineer, completing tasks with the expected degree of quality in a timely fashion.
- Develop, maintain, and debug cloud based micro-service APIs
- Maintain and extend existing on-premise software systems
- Be able to dig in and troubleshoot pre and post production issues.