Basic Job Information
|Required No. of Hire :
|How Urgent? :
||1 to 6 days
|Posted Date :
||Aug. 8, 2019
|| Irving, TX, USA,
- Strong technical knowledge building mission critical/highly available service using current generation toolkits such as Spring, Dropwizard, RESTEasy, or Node.JS
- Developing and designing web services through APIs using REST, HTTP, JSON/JSONP, etc
- Fluency in Java 7, basic understanding of Java 8
- Strong understanding the principles of service-oriented software and large scale distributed systems.
- Working knowledge of reactive programing
- Working knowledge of SQL-based or NoSQL databases using JDBC, JPA or similar frameworks
- Basic technical knowledge of cloud-based systems – covering infrastructure, platform and software as services
- Recent hands-on experience with Java, Spring / Spring Boot Frameworks, Node.js development, MicroServices, Serverless (AWS Lambda etc)
- Good working knowledge of the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Observability & Traceability
- Code craftsmanship; rigor in high code quality, automated testing (JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber), and agile engineering best practices
- Knowledge of modern software patterns and anti-patterns
- Able to work within a Git/Gitflow-based multi-branched software environment.
- Preferred experience with Java development tooling: Maven and/or Gradle.