This System Engineer will serve as part of an existing engineering team. We are working through automating processes for builds/deployments/environment stability/infrastructure automation. They will work through existing manual processes with an opportunity to Make It Easier! you'll update and change whatever processes we can to get better developer experience. Make it Faster!
· Work with the internal teams to get through setup and deployment processes
· Work on VS and TFS build requirements
· Execute, review and feedback on existing build/deploy setups
· Develop deployment solutions across 100s of components
· Work with the development teams
· Integrate 3rd party tools to TFS plans
· Create functioning continuous integration environments
· Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis to address routine to moderately complex reported issues with infrastructure.
· Will operate as a technical expert on infrastructure projects pertaining to Containerization, systems management, design and architecture. Perform performance analysis and optimization, monitoring and problem resolution, upgrade execution, and process creation and documentation.
· Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required
· 3+ years experience required